free counters

Friday, January 16, 2009

Philips SRU9600 Universal Touchscreen Remote


Philips announced the stylish and sleek SRU9600 LCD touch screen universal remote in February 2006. The 8-in-1 universal remote control hit stores recently. Philips actually had sent me the RC9800i universal touch screen remote a long time ago for review. I never got to review it because the stylus driven remote did not appeal to me and it did not feel intuitive. This experience made me skeptical of the new SRU9600, but I was pleasantly surprised.

1 comment:

  1. Currently i am using touch screen remote of Philips. its great.

    As my opinion, comfortable home theater seating is important because if you are not comfortable then you won't be able to enjoy the movie or game in your movie room.

    ReplyDelete